Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Plea to Help Me find My Daughter Born; 5/17/1977

We are looking for "Milagros Aguiar"  born May 17, 1977  in Miami, Florida.  I am her Birth Mother and the two above are her sisters.  The following happen, when the baby was only 9 months old.

A Man and a Woman from Social Services came to the foster home unannounced and removed me first. Three months later the foster parents told me some people from the agency came and took her. Months later my grand parents contacted me that a "letter" arrived from Children and Family Services. I was ordered to appear at Juvenile Court on a certain date. When I arrived on the day of court, her birth father was there. He claimed that he too received a letter to appear in court. We walked in an a lady handed a paper for both of us to sign and I asked where do we go now. And she said, your daughter has been adopted. I asked her how could that be possible I was never contacted. She said, the baby was adopted because I had abandoned her. I explained that was a lie and she said, if you all do not leave quietly I will have you removed!!! That is exactly what happen. I never heard anything again, I had no money or power to do anything. I had a strong feeling there was a more powerful source that I could not confront.



No comments:

Post a Comment